SOW Series single stage double suction split-case centrifugal pump
SOW series single stage double suction pump is horizontal split-case volute centrifugal pump. It is mainly used for pumping clear water lower than 105℃ or other liquids with similar chemical and physical properties as water. It is suitable for pumping liquids in water plants, drainage pumping stations, power stations, building water supply, irrigation, water circulation in air conditioning, hot water circulation in heating, industrial water supply system, fire control system, ship oil refining industry(common liquids).
SOW series split centrifugal pump working parameters
Pump outlet diameter DN=80—800mm
Flux quantity Q ≤11600m3/h
Pump lift height H ≤200m
Working temperature T ＜105℃
Allowable working pressure≤25bar
Allowable experimental pressure≤37.5bar
SOW series split centrifugal pump Structure features
1. Compact structure, nice appearance, stable, easy to install
2. Stable operation、the optimized design of double suction impeller minimizes the axial force. The impeller is cast to shape. Its blade has excellent hydraulic performance. The internal surface of the pump shell and the surface of impeller blades are not only very smooth, but can also resist cavitation very well, and work with high efficiency.
3. The shell of pump has double spiral structure, reduce radial force greatly, reduce bearing load and increase its service life.
4. We use SKF and NSK bearing, ensuring stable operation, low noise and long service life.
5. BURGMANN mechanical sealing or packing seal method is used for shaft seal, ensuring 8000 hours of leak proof operation.
SOW Series single stage double suction split-case centrifugal pump Parameters
Leave us the specification of the product you need and your email address.We can provide sample for free.